Report an Error Using Datzilla
The procedure for filing an error is as follows:
- Go to the Home Page of Datzilla and select Enter a new error report. This option
can also be selected from the footer of any Datzilla screen display
- Select an appropriate Source System from the list presented on the screen.
- Fill in the fields and describe the error you have found. A minimum entry must include:
- Problem Area
- A short 'Summary' describing the error
- A more detailed Description of the error
- Select "Commit" and send in your error report.
An email message will be
sent to you to confirm that your error report is entered into Datzilla.
- Datzilla should have made reasonable
guesses about your Browser and Operating System (OS).
If they are wrong, change them using the drop down menus.
- Try to make sure that everything said in the Summary is also
said in the Description. Summaries are often updated and this will
ensure your original information is easily accessible.
- You do not need to put anything in the URL field.
Only use this field if you want to highlight a specific URL associated with the error,
- If you feel an error you filed was incorrectly marked as a
DUPLICATE of another error, please question it in your error report, not
the error it was duped to. Feel free to CC the person who duped it
if they are not already CCed.